Theatre Arts Major
Below are links to sites and forms that will be useful as you progress through your major.
For more information about applying to Cal Poly, please visit the Admissions website.
- 2013-2015 Curriculum Sheet (PDF)
- 2011-2013 Curriculum Sheet (PDF)
- Change of Major Criteria and Procedures
- Change of Major Cover Sheet (PDF)
- Four Year Flowchart 15-17 (PDF)
- Flowchart - Tentative Course Offerings Quarterly Flow (PDF)
- Flowchart - Tentative Course Offerings Yearly Flow (PDF)
- Flowchart - Recommended 4 YR Course Offering 13-15 (PDF)
- Flowchart - Recommended 4 YR Course Offering (PDF)
Expected Graduation Term
Starting in Fall Quarter 2015, undergraduate students no longer need to apply for graduation using the Graduation Application/Request for Graduation Evaluation form.
When students reach 75% or more of degree completion (80% for Architecture and Landscape Architecture majors), as indicated on their Academic Progress gauge on Poly Profile, the Office of the Registrar will input an expected graduation term for them that is one year away. Students will receive an email from email@example.com, informing them that this expected grad term has been set for them, and that they are expected to graduate within four quarters.
The expected graduation term can be viewed in the Student Center and Poly Profile.
For more information, please see the Office of the Registrar's website.